Gamcho Cleansing Oil : Healing Herbal
• 2oz / 60 ml in an amber glass bottle
• Good for all skin type
• Soothing, purifying, balancing essential oil blending
• Oil to milk, mild wash-off type organic cleansing oil for sensitive skin
• Special care with healing Tamanu oil & detoxifying Asian Licorice, Gamcho
• Made with over 95% organic ingredients
• Plant based, Non-GMO, Cruelty free
* It may take 2 ~ 4 business days to prepare.
It will be helpful for someone who is looking for a mild daily cleansing oil. After a long hard day, when your skin feels congested and somewhat less clean, this cleansing oil will be a lovely treat.
Purifying and detoxifying Asian herb, Gamcho, healing Tamanu oil (wildcrafted), and vitamin rich organic virgin oils will gently take care of your daily cleansing ritual.
Herbal aroma blending is focused on soothing, purifying, and balancing. It is carefully formulated with therapeutic grade essential oils of Patchouli, Tea tree, Lavender, Frankincense, and Bergamot.
Please check the full ingredient list and info.
Helianthus Annuus (Cold processed, Non-GMO Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Extra virgin Olive) Fruit Oil*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil°, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters+, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Asian Licorice) Root*, Tocopherol (Non-GMO Natural Vitamin E), Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Lavandula Angustofolia (Lavend er) Oil*, Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) Oil^, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil*.
*certified organic °wildcrafted ^Kosher certified
+non-toxin, mild, biodegradable co-emulsifier driven from olive oil
♥ I create each batch with a unique formula.
So the ingredients above are subject to change.
• Gamcho (감초 甘草, Asian Licorice) has been used in traditional Asian medicine for thousands of years because of its effective detoxifying and harmonizing abilities. It has both anti-inflammatory and emollient qualities and contains abundant vitamin A, B, C. It soothes irritated, inflamed skin and keeps our skin tone bright and healthy.
• Pumpkin seed oil - rich in vitamin E, zinc, omega 3- and 6- fatty acids as well as antioxidants, therefore it has tremendous benefits for the skin in terms of retaining moisture, fighting free radicals and maintaining a youthful appearance.
• Tamanu oil - a powerful skin regenerator in promoting the formation of new tissue, thereby accelerating wound healing and the growth of healthy skin. Traditionally tamanu oil has been used to combat a whole range of skin problems and is highly beneficial as an antioxidant, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory.
• Extra virgin olive oil - It penetrates deep into the skin, providing needed moisture as well as a shield to protect your skin, keeping it smooth. Olive oil's antioxidants such as vitamins A and E can help repair skin damage from sun exposure and pollutants.
• Sunflower seed oil - similar to human skin sebum and offers good absorption and barrier forming properties. And it is high in Vitamin E, A, C and D as well. It can be applied directly to the skin as an antioxidant facial oil.
Made with 100% therapeutic grade essential oils.
Healing Herbal aroma blending is focused on soothing, purifying, and balancing. It is carefully formulated with therapeutic grade essential oils of Patchouli, Tea tree, Lavender, Frankincense, and Bergamot.
Essential oils for skin & heart
• Patchouli - tonic, anti-infectious, antiseptic, antifungal, calmative.
It helps alleviate various skin issues such as acne, eczema, inflammation, and irritated skin. As it has cell-rejuvenating properties, it’s often used in anti-aging skin care. It also has the power to lessen the look of scars or marks on the skin.
In emotional & energy healing, Patchouli brings with the sense of the sacredness of life. It encourages farsightedness, rapport, and lucidity.
• Tea Tree - antibiotic, antiseptic, antiviral, immunostimulant, tonic.
It has a long history to treat cuts, wounds and infection. Tea tree oil’s healing properties exhibits antimicrobial activity towards a wide variety of bacteria, making it ideal for acne-prone skin and other skin disorders like psoriasis, eczema, troubled complexions, and congested skin.
• Lavender - anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, restorative, anti-infectious, calmative.
It fights the bacteria which cause inflammation, relieves skin irritation, accelerates the healing process, and is also beneficial in healing the burns. Lavender essential oil tones and keeps our skin cells healthy and firm by boosting their renewal circulation.
Lavender embodies the warm, protective love of Mother Earth. It is caring, cherishing, and nurturing. In Emotional healing, Lavender encourages security, compassion, vitality, clarity, and emotional balance.
• Frankincense - astringent, antiseptic, tonic, restorative, stimulant.
It protects skin cells, heals blemishes, prevent wrinkles, and tightens skin cells to naturally slow signs of aging.
In emotional healing & energy healing, Frankincense is elevating and meditative, and induces feelings of emotional stability, protection, introspection, courage, acceptance, and inspiration.
• Bergamot - astringent, antibacteria, balancing, brightening.
It inhibits the growth of germs and virus, minimize the look of scars, tones the skin by making the supply of melanin even, and balances oil production for oily skin types.
According to the ancient healing system of Ayurveda, bergamot oil helps to reduce sluggishness, complacency and melancholy. Its mood-uplifting qualities support heightened and brightened energy.
Shake well before using. Apply it on dry or damp skin - dry skin for deep cleansing / damp skin for mild cleansing. Gently massage for 1~3 min. Then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If you desire, wash it out with natural soap or cleanser.
After this oil cleansing, please apply toner or moisturizer before your skin gets dry.
Please keep away from direct sunlight and excessive heat. Plant based carrier oils, essential oils, and herbal extracts can be damaged by UV light and high temperature. Best within 12 months in a room temperature.