Sweet Root Cleansing Oil : citrus herbal
• new formula for 2018
• good for all skins, especially for congested skin
• oil to milk, mild wash-off type organic cleansing oil
• special care with healing Tamanu oil & detoxifying Asian Licorice, Gamcho
• purifying, brightening, healing essential oil blend
• organic, plant based, non-GMO
• 2oz / 60 ml in an amber glass bottle
* The original name for this cleansing oil is "Gamcho Cleansing Oil".
Gamcho (Asian Licorice, 감초 甘草: 甘Gam means sweet 草 Cho means herb)
Mild oil to milk cleanser formulated with purifying Asian licorice, nourishing virgin oils, and rejuvenating tamanu oil. It gently removes daily impurities and leaves your skin glowing. The citrus herbal aroma blend is formulated with therapeutic grade essential oils focusing on detoxifying and healing. It will be helpful for someone who is looking for a mild daily cleansing oil. After a long hard day, when your skin feels congested and somewhat less clean, this cleansing oil will be a lovely treat.
Packaging - amber glass jar with a 100% recycled paper label
Full ingredient list
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Extra virgin Olive) Fruit Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil°, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters+, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Asian Licorice) Root*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Oil*, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil*, Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) Oil, Lavandula Angustofolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*.
*certified organic °wildcrafted
+biodegradable emulsifier driven from olive oil
♥ I create each batch with a unique formula.
So the ingredients above are subject to change.
• Gamcho (감초 甘草, Asian Licorice) has been used in traditional Asian medicine for thousands of years because of its effective detoxifying and harmonizing abilities. It has both anti-inflammatory and emollient qualities and contains abundant vitamin A, B, C. It soothes irritated, inflamed skin and keeps our skin tone bright and healthy.
• Tamanu oil - a powerful skin regenerator in promoting the formation of new tissue, thereby accelerating wound healing and the growth of healthy skin. Traditionally tamanu oil has been used to combat a whole range of skin problems and is highly beneficial as an antioxidant, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory.
• Pumpkin seed oil - rich in vitamin E, zinc, omega 3- and 6- fatty acids as well as antioxidants, therefore it has tremendous benefits for the skin in terms of retaining moisture, fighting free radicals and maintaining a youthful appearance.
• Extra virgin olive oil - It penetrates deep into the skin, providing needed moisture as well as a shield to protect your skin, keeping it smooth. Olive oil's antioxidants such as vitamins A and E can help repair skin damage from sun exposure and pollutants.
• Sunflower seed oil - similar to human skin sebum and offers good absorption and barrier forming properties. And it is high in Vitamin E, A, C and D as well. It can be applied directly to the skin as an antioxidant facial oil.
Made with 100% therapeutic grade organic/wildcrafted essential oils.
Citrus herbal aroma blending is focused on purifying, detoxifying, brightening and rejuvenating. It is carefully formulated with pure essential oils of Lemon, Bergamot, Frankincense, Lavender, Patchouli, and Tea tree.
Essential oils for body, mind, and spirit
• Lemon - astringent, antiseptic, detoxifying, brightening, clarity, awareness
increases the luster of dull skin, treats various skin disorders, and reduces excessive oil on the skin. Lemon clarifies everything through upliftment and focus.
• Bergamot - astringent, antibacteria, balancing, brightening, mood-uplifting
inhibits the growth of germs and virus, minimize the look of scars, tones the skin, and balances oil production for oily skin types. Its mood-uplifting qualities support heightened and brightened energy.
• Frankincense - astringent, antiseptic, tonic, restorative, stimulant, protection, courage
protects skin cells, heals blemishes, prevent wrinkles, and tightens skin cells to naturally slow signs of aging. Frankincense is elevating and meditative, and induces feelings of emotional stability.
• Lavender - anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, restorative, security, emotional balance
keeps our skin cells healthy and firm by boosting their renewal circulation. Lavender embodies the warm, protective love of Mother Earth - caring, cherishing, and nurturing.
• Patchouli - tonic, anti-infectious, antiseptic, calmative, farsightedness, lucidity
has cell-rejuvenating properties and lessens the look of scars or marks on the skin. patchouli brings with the sense of the sacredness of life.
• Tea tree - antibiotic, antiseptic, antiviral, immunostimulant, tonic
exhibits antimicrobial activity towards a wide variety of bacteria, treats cuts, wounds, infection, acne-prone skin, and other minor skin disorders like psoriasis, eczema, troubled complexions, and congested skin.
Shake well before using. Apply it on dry or damp skin - dry skin for deep cleansing / damp skin for mild cleansing. Gently massage for 1~3 min. Then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If you desire, wash it out with natural soap or cleanser.
After this oil cleansing, apply toner or moisturizer before your skin gets dry.
Please keep away from direct sunlight and excessive heat. Plant based carrier oils, essential oils, and herbal extracts can be damaged by UV light and high temperature. Best within 12 months in a room temperature.